Get great discounts on your kulula and selected Emirates flights if you are a qualifying eBucks Discounts member.
To become a qualifying eBucks Discounts member, you must hold a qualifying FNB or RMB Private Bank product and have reached at least reward level 1.
You move up the reward levels when you accumulate a specific amount of reward level points from FNB and RMB Private Bank, depending on the products you hold and how you use them. The more reward level points you get from the bank, the higher your reward level, and the bigger your discount.
Get great savings on combine & save packages, even if you don't qualify for eBucks Discounts.
Now, whether you are an eBucks member or not, you can get great savings on combine & save packages when you make your travel bookings online with us.
Any kulula or Emirates flight that form part of your combine & save package will not qualify for additional eBucks Discounts as they are already part of a packaged saving.
Visit eBucks Travel online and search for the combine & save package that suits you and your budget.
% Learn more about eBucks Discounts
What qualifies for eBucks Discounts when travelling?
Fly with kulula for domestic flights and Emirates for international flights. Depending on your eBucks discount reward level, you could potentially get up to 40% off your ticket prices.
kulula.com celebrated its 10-year anniversary in 2011, and since inception has revolutionalised air travel in South Africa by making flying much easier and more affordable to customers. kulula (from the Zulu word meaning 'easily') is proud to be the only private airline in South African that is accredited with IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit), the global safety benchmark that enforces rigorous airline safety standards. kulula has been rolling out its Boeing 737-800 (189 seats) fleet upgrade plan since 2010 and operates over 366 flights a week across 12 domestic routes.
With a fleet of more than 190 aircraft, Emirates currently flies to over 120 destinations in more than 70 countries around the world with a network is that is expanding constantly. Over 1 200 Emirates flights depart Dubai each week on their way to destinations on six continents. In fact, Emirates flights account for nearly 40 per cent of all flight movements in and out of Dubai International Airport. In recent years, Emirates has made numerous significant announcements regarding the future of its already state-of-the-art fleet.
In the financial year of 2011/2012 alone, Emirates carried 34 million passengers and 1.8 million tonnes of cargo.
For more information about Emirates and its offerings, please visit www.emirates.com.
What are the minimum qualifying criteria for eBucks Discounts on Kulula or Emirates flights?
Before you can receive a discount, you need to:
- Have at least reached eBucks Discounts reward level 1.
To find out if you have reached this reward level, login to eBucks.com or eBucks travel online with your SA ID or eBucks card number and 4-digit eBucks PIN.
- Have a qualifying FNB Cheque Account, Credit Card or One Account, or RMB Private Bank Cheque or Credit Card Account that is active and in good standing.
- Earn an average of eB300 or more per month over a rolling 12-month period.
- Book all tickets with eBucks travel online.
Your fellow travellers will only qualify for your discount if:
- You are travelling together on the same flight through all legs of the journey.
- All passenger bookings were made at the same time as part of one eBucks Travel online booking.
- They hold a qualifying active* FNB or RMB Private Bank Cheque Account or Credit Card, if they are 18 years or over.
Please note: eBucks Discounts only apply to the ticket price excluding airport taxes and VAT.
How do you get your eBucks discount on kulula flights once qualified?
You must have enough eBucks in your account to pay for the full ticket price.
Infants under the age of 2 years do not qualify for eBucks Discounts.
How do you get your eBucks discount on your Emirates flights once qualified?
You must have enough eBucks in your account to pay a minimum of eB5 000 per ticket (for all passengers).
- Only adult tickets (aged 12 years and over) qualify for the eBucks discount.
- First Class tickets do not qualify for eBucks Discounts.
- Mixed cabins on the same ticket do not qualify for an eBucks discount.
- Multi-leg flights, where the ticket can't be booked as a roundtrip, do not qualify for an eBucks. Discount.
- eBucks Discounts are only allowed to listed destinations on the website.
- eBucks Discounts are not allowed on one-way tickets.