Africamps Klein Karoo
Package Ref: eB-GAR008
Luxury camping (glamping) for couples and families alike is making its mark in the SA tourism sector (and with no surprise). The new trend combines all the fun and adventure of camping in beautiful landscapes, with the luxury of staying in style. Africamps Outshoorn is set on one of the biggest working Ostrich farms in Southern Africa and hosts a wide range of grazing wildlife to view from the comfort of your deck. Located just off the Garden Route, the location is the ideal getaway or stop over on the way to the inner Cape. While you are here check out the famous Cango Caves, or drive through the winding plateaus and experience local culture like none other.
- 1 Nights' accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen
- All flights and transport
- Items of a personal nature
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
|Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 30 Sep 2019||FROM R570 per person sharing|
|Travel between: 01 Oct 2019 – 05 Dec 2019||FROM R820 per person sharing|
|Travel between: 06 Dec 2019 – 11 Jan 2020||FROM R1070 per person sharing|
|Travel between: 12 Jan 2020 – 30 Apr 2020||FROM R820 per person sharing|
- Children between the ages of 0-2 years sharing stay free sharing with at least 2 full paying adults
- Children under the age of 16 yrs only pay R100 per child per night sharing with at least 2 full paying adults
- Additional adult rate from only R200 per adult per night sharing with at least 2 full paying adults
- Please note that each camp has their own minimum stays in accordance to events/holidays in that specific area. Minimum of 2 nights on weekends. Minimum of 4 nights in Peak Season
- High season supplement is applicable
- Rates valid for South African Residents only
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.