The Maslow Hotel
Package Ref: eB-GAU001
Enjoy a weekend escape at the Maslow Hotel in Sandton. Whether you want to indulge in a sushi lunch at the Maslow's signature sushi bar, Umai, or spoil that special someone with a Date Night package, the Maslow has the perfect package for you.
- 2 Nights' accommodation at The Maslow Hotel in a Luxury room
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the Wayfarer lounge
- Added Value:
- Complimentary shuttle every 30 minutes to the Sandton Gautrain, Sandton City Mall and Nelson Mandela Square
Complimentary access to the Wayfarer lounge
Complimentary transfer every Saturday to Bryanston Natural Organic Market
- All flights and transport
Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
01 Dec 2018 – 30 Nov 2019 | From R2100 per person sharing
- 2 Nights package valid for midweek stays only (Monday - Thursday)
01 Apr 2019 – 30 Nov 2019 | From R1740 per person sharing
- 2 Nights package valid for weekend stays only (Friday & Sunday)
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.