Wild Coast Sun Port Edward
Package Ref: eB-KWA015
Along the sun kissed shores of the Eastern Cape, a mere two hours' drive from Durban's King Shaka International airport is the Wild Coast Sun. A family friendly resort that offers a host of leisure activities and premium accommodation. Choose from a variety of deluxe rooms and suites with fine finishing's and full en suite amenities. Catch stunning views of the Indian ocean from the comfort of your room. From the Wild Waves water park and Mangwanani Spa, to the widest selection of restaurants, bars and shops, its guaranteed that you and your family will never be at a loss for things to do, and with Port Edward just down the road, your time in the Eastern Cape will prove to be jam packed and fun filled from start to finish.
- 2 Nights accomodation at the Wild Coast Sun Port Edward in a Garden Facing Luxury Family room
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- Complimentary Wild Waves Water Park entry including access to the Aqua Loop, Super Bowl and the safe and interactive Kids Zone
- 2 Kids under 18 stay free when sharing with 2 adults (Pay for meals directly)
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
15 Jan 2019 – 30 Nov 2019 | From R1573 per person
Rates valid for mid-week stays only. (Sunday - Thursday)
- Valid for SA Residents only
- High season supplements and block dates may apply over peak season periods. Block out dates apply from 19 - 21 April 2019.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required
- Guests will be required to pay R40 per person per day for the electronic tag required to access water park.
- Operating Times for Wild Water Park - Peak Season (Monday to Sunday) 09:00 to 17:00
- Operating Times for Wild Water Park - Off Peak Season (Wednesday to Friday) 10:00 to 16:00 & Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 09:00 to 17:00
- Wild Water Park closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.