KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate
Package Ref: eB-MPU009
Only 100 meters from the world-renowned wildlife paradise that is the Kruger National Park lies the Protea Hotel by Marriot Kruger Gate. A tranquil oasis nestled amongst giant acacia trees on the banks of the Sabie River. Elevated walk ways that connect huts give the impression of tree house living with an abundance of bird life and small mammals in and around the camp. Well decorated rooms merge with rustic grandeur to accompany the stillness of the surrounding bushveld. Watch animals come down to drink from the comfort of your bungalow deck or head out into the park and view the country’s most famous animals. For the ultimate affordable luxury getaway, let Protea and Kruger transport you to a land lost in time.
- 2 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Protea Hotel by Marriott Kruger Gate
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 10% discount on spa treatment from Dees African Spa
- 20% discount on game walk (within the hotel's property)
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
08 Jan 2019 – 30 Apr 2019 | From R2827 per person
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.