Africamps at Stanford Hills
Package Ref: eB-WES018
Luxury camping (glamping) for couples and families alike is making its mark in the SA tourism sector (and with no surprise). The new trend combines all the fun and adventure of camping in beautiful landscapes, with the luxury of staying in style. Africamps Stanford Hills is located 2 hours from Cape Town. This quaint town is situated on the banks of the Klein river and is fast becoming a must-see highlight for foodie’s who flock to the location for its delicious cuisine, artisan stores and fresh markets. Activities in the area include hiking, fishing and horseback riding.
- 1 Nights' accommodation with a fully equipped kitchen
- All flights and transport
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
04 Feb 2019 – 30 Apr 2019 | From R795 per person
01 May 2019 – 30 Sep 2019 | From R570 per person
01 Oct 2019 – 05 Dec 2019 | From R820 per person
06 Dec 2019 – 11 Jan 2020 | From R1070 per person
12 Jan 2020 – 29 Apr 2020 | From R820 per person
- Children between the ages of 0-2 years sharing stay free sharing with at least 2 full paying adults
- Children under the age of 16 yrs only pay R100 per child per night sharing with at least 2 full paying adults
- Additional adult rate from only R200 per adult per night sharing with at least 2 full paying adults
- Please note that each camp has their own minimum stays in accordance to events/holidays in that specific area. Minimum of 2 nights on weekends. Minimum of 4 nights in Peak Season.
- High season supplement is applicable
- Rates valid for South African Residents only
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.