AFI FASHION WEEK - DESIGNER
Package Ref: eB-AFI003
Feel the runway come alive as the finest in fashion strut their stuff and set the night alight in an awe-inspiring show featuring colorful couture & immaculate models. Including some of the finest designers across the African continent as well as some exciting up and comers, the AFI Cape Town Fashion Week is an event on every fashionistas calendar for 2019. See the latest collections by heavyweight fashion icons and spend time mingling with an eclectic mix of cosmopolitan movers and shakers as the best and brightest in the industry come out to play.
- Access to 2 fashions shows
- Preferential 2nd Row seating
- Refreshments and canapés
- Access to all available installations within Fashion Week (Designer Boutique, tastings etc.)
- Exclusive Media Lounge Access (1hr before shows till 1 hour after shows)
- Red carpet access
- Transfers to and from the location
- Any items of a personal nature not mentioned
28 Feb 2019 – 13 Apr 2019 | From R2350 per person sharing
- Event date 11 to 13 April 2019 only
- Excluding VAT
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold.
- Tickets are not valid for off-site shows
- Guests will not be allowed admission without a valid ticket.
- The Organiser reserves the right, because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, to alter or vary the conduct or timing of all or part of AFI Cape Town Fashion Week without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets
- The Organiser cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors
- The Organiser cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property
- No Parking ticket
- No Hostesses
- No photographer
- By entering the event premises, guests consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by AFI CTFW and its affiliates and representatives.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.