Package Ref: eB-GE019
Embark on the road less travelled whilst enjoying wide-open spaces along the Hennops River Valley. Track the areas wildlife from atop a horse and get up close and personal to some elusive species such as sable, hartebeest, impala and giraffe as you enjoy the scenery that the area offers. The ride is mostly done at a walking pace so as not to scare away the animals. Then, head to a secluded area and enjoy a sumptuous picnic. Think cushions, roses, champagne on ice and unparalleled views of the countryside. This experience is perfect for special occasions or just to spend some quality time with someone you love. Don’t forget to pack your camera as you never know what lies around the bend.
- Horse-back safari
- Delicious picnic
- Transfers to and from the location
- Any items of a personal nature not mentioned
01 Feb 2019 – 31 Jan 2020 | From R2089 per package
- Approximately 90 minutes riding time
- No time limit set on the picnic time
- Suitable for most weather conditions
- This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Please note that the pictures used are for reference purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the final experience
- This voucher entitles two people to this experience
- This voucher is valid for one year from date of purchase
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.