QUAD OBSTACLE COURSE
Sun City, North West
Package Ref: eB-GE017
Get down and dusty as you rev your way through a jaw dropping, heart stopping adrenalin fueled 4x4 obstacle course that’s sure to up your riding game and keep things far from tame. Head out to Sun City to enjoy a day in the dirt. With a choice of two routes to choose from and a host of challenging obstacles in each, the 4x4 quad biking experience is the ultimate way to learn exciting new skills and spend time with friends and family alike. Anti-flip ropes are equipped to the vehicles to ensure your safety as well as allowing you the opportunity to test your metal on the Yamaha Grizzly 450cc quad without getting hurt. Prepare for the ride of your life with the ultimate obstacle course.
- This voucher entitles one person to this experience
- 30 minute quad biking experience
- Transfers to and from the location
- Any items of a personal nature
21 Nov 2018 – 31 Jan 2019 | From R439 per person
- This voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase
- This experience is suitable for most weather conditions except very wet and muddy conditions
- This experience is suitable for spectators
- Please note that the pictures used are for reference purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the final experience
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.