Whiskey & Cheese Pairing
Package Ref: eB-GE016
Nothing speaks style and sophistication like a well-aged whiskey from a far flung corner of the world and this sterling experience is ideal for those looking to develop their knowledge of the age-old spirit, whilst having some fun along the way. Your pairing will draw on selections from Japan, America, Scotland and Ireland (each of these countries, a major whiskey producer) and in turn you will be introduced to the correct way of nosing and tasting the various flavours on offer.
Your knowledgeable guide will inform you of the methods used in the production and maturation of the different types and how it differs from country to country. Various cheeses will be paired along the way to enhance flavour and aroma. This experience can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home or at a venue of your choice. Your guide will arrive before the time and do all the setting up before your guests arrive.
- Private whiskey tasting in the comfort of your own home
- Whiskeys from Japan, America, Scotland and Ireland
- Various cheeses to be paired with the whiskey
- Guided by a whiskey master
- Meals and drinks not mentioned under includes
- Transfer to and from the event
29 Oct 2018 – 30 Apr 2019 | From R5299 per package
- Price is based on ten participants
- This voucher is valid for one year after the date of purchase
- This voucher is for a minimum of ten participants
- This is a 2 hour experience
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- R35 per glass breakage
- This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Please note that the pictures used are for reference purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the final experience
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.