Southern Sun Maputo
Package Ref: eB-AFR030
Southern Sun Maputo is located on the Maputo beachfront. A popular haven for business and leisure guests alike, the hotel is a mere 7km journey from the Maputo International Airport. For the perfect combination of sun, sea and sand, the Southern Sun Maputo is spectacularly situated on the magnificent Mozambique coast. The elegant guest rooms are equipped with all the amenities, a comfortable interior and elegant fixtures. The hotel has a fully equipped fitness center, large swimming pool, business center and hair dressing salon. The hotel’s restaurant offers guests a wholesome buffet breakfast, as well as ala carte and buffet dinners. Light meals and sundowners are available on the outdoor terrace which overlooks the sparkling Indian Ocean beyond. Step into the city and take in the sights and sounds of Maputo, from its historical landmarks and gardens through to its local dining and shopping experiences.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Southern Sun Maputo
- Maputo by Night Tour- Panoramic night tour around the city including return transfers, dinner plus a visit to pupular bars and discos.
Inhaca Island Trip-Day visit to the majestic Inhaca island for swim or snorkel incl. all transfers ( excl. lunch and snorkelling equipment)
- Added Value:
- 2 Kids under 18 years stay free when sharing with parents (pay for flights, taxes and transfers).
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
21 Jan 2019 – 31 Mar 2019 | From R7799 per person
- Valid for weekends stays
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.