SWAKOPMUND & SOSSUSVLEI
Sea and Sand
Package Ref: eB-AFR011
Make your Namibian excursion an unforgettable experience when you tour the best that this stunning country has to offer. Start your journey in the sleepy coastal town of Swakopmund, a history steeped area that combines the endless Namib desert and the Roaring Atlantic ocean seamlessly. Then get the show on the road with your very own hire car (booked and paid for on a duration of 5 full days) and head on over to the heart of the sand swept desert tundra that is Sossusvlei. The lodge is situated in Southern Namibia in the striking backdrop of the Namib and close the entrance gate of the Sesriem Canyon and the Namib Nauklauft park. The lodge combines rustic charm with African elegance and a wealth of activities is on the cards, from nature walks and bird watching, right through to sunset drives and patio cocktails.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Windhoek (including approximate taxes)
- 5 Days Group K Avis Car Hire - Hyundai Tuscon or similar (Unlimited mileage, max waivers and 2nd driver fee)
- 2 Nights' at the Swakopmund Plaza Hotel or similar
- 2 Nights' at the Desert Camp or similar
- Breafkast daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
20 Sep 2018 – 30 Jun 2019 | From R12205 per person
- Day 1: Scheduled flight to Windhoek Pick up Avis car and drive to Swakopmund (350kms) for overnight
- Day 2: At Leisure Swakopmund
- Day 3: Drive to Sossusvlei (300kms)
- Day 4: At Leisure Sossusvlei
- Day 5: Drive to Windhoek ( 300kms) for scheduled flight to Johannesburg
- This package is costed based on 2 persons sharing an Avis Group K or similar car. Larger vehicles are available upon payment of a supplement.
- From time to time, based on prevailing road conditions, it may be necessary to use a larger vehicle, and the package price will be adjusted accordingly.
- A valid Credit Card is required in order to hire a car.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.