Islands of Siankaba
Package Ref: eB-AFRI026
The Islands of Siankaba luxury lodge is located on two private islands on the mighty Zambezi River, situated between the Seventh Wonder of the Natural World, the magnificent Victoria Falls and the world famous Chobe National Park. The lodge has been developed as a luxurious five star retreat with outstanding cuisine and uncompromising levels of personal service, accommodating just fourteen guests. Each of Siankabas seven secluded chalets have been uniquely designed to maximize comfort and privacy whilst boasting spectacular views of the surrounding area. The unique feature of the lodge is the series of walkways and bridges that link the two islands together and the quirky design incorporates the use of natural materials that blend in with the feel of the surrounding bush.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 Nights' accommodation at the 5* Islands of Siankaba
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Guided nature trail walk
- Laundry services
- Added Values:
- Mokoro trips
- Island picnic lunch (subject to availability)
- Cultural tours of local villages on foot or Zambian bamboo trails bike
- Sundowner Cruises
- Visit to community nursery school
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
15 Oct 2018 – 01 Mar 2019 | From R9789 per person
- Blockout dates 25 and 31 December 2018.
- High Season flight supplement applies from 01 February 2019.
- Valid for SADC Residents
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.