Marco Polo Hotel
Package Ref: eB-MID004
Located in the culturally rich part of the city, Marco Polo Deira Dubai welcomes travellers with a relaxed ambience. Just a few minutes drive from the Dubai International Airport and a short walk from the Salah Al Din & Union Metro Stations, this hotel is within easy reach of shopping malls and the Dubai Exhibition Centre. When staying at the Marco Polo Hotel, you can explore the old city of Deira with the historic Dubai Creek, the popular gold & spice souk, the best golf courses, and the monumental World Trade Centre on the elite stretch of Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Dubai (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 4 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Marco Polo Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Added Value:
- Scheduled shuttle to the beach
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
02 Jan 2019 – 31 Mar 2019 | From R11998 per person
- Exhibition supplement apply. 27 - 31 January 2019 & 03 - 09 February 2019 & 17 - 21 February 2019
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.