Khao Lak Merlin Resort
Package Ref: eB-ASI015
Exquisitly located amidst a peaceful, sub tropical rainforest landscape, sloping gently down to the 190 metre stretch of Khao Lak beach, a stretch of ocean known for its stunning beauty. The village centre is just a quick stroll away and offers more authentic eating options. Alternatively you can always take a taxi down to the centre of Khao Lak, for the widest variety of bars, restaurants, markets and night life. The resorts restuarant serves a delectable variety of tradional Thai dishes as well as favourites from around the world and if you are in the mood for some sunset cocktails and great snack, the Veranda beachside restaurant is the place to be. The Sukko Spa is the ideal setting to rejuvenate and get losat in time with great massages, facvials and full body treatments and if you are in the mood for some outdoor activities then make sure you stop by the spa pool with jacuzzi, or indulge in a host of organised activities from trips into the city centre to boating and more.
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Phuket (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Khaolak Merlin Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- 1 Free Night
- 10% Early Bird Discount included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 31 Oct 2019
||FROM R12105 per person sharing|
- Surcharges apply for all weekend travel
- A surcharge of R965.00 per person applies for travel from Johannesburg and Cape Town from 14 June - 9 July 2019
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.