Fihalhohi Island Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAL002
Nestled discreetly on the southwestern rim of the Atoll (the last island in Southern Male) is the marvelously beautiful Finalhohi Island Resort. This stunning property blends into tropical forests and endless turquoise oceans, where the natural splendor of the Maldives is enhanced with a luxurious and easily accessible island resort. With sprawling views, this beachfront property features palm thatched roofs and a private terrace. Each room offers a fully furnished luxuriously modern interior that blends laid back island living with modern comfort. Enjoy sundowners at the Surf Cafe beach bar and take in a delectable internationally recognized dinner at the Palm Grove restaurant (complete with private dining deck) As a new day dawns partake in the widest variety of activities to keep even the most restless heart entertained, from fully equipped deep sea diving center and fitness facilities, right through to the rejuvenating Epicurean Spa and a wealth of water bound activities (including paddle boarding and Catamaran sailing) the Finalhohi Island Resort is everything a family needs from a holiday destination and so much more
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maldives (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Fihalhohi Island Resort in a Classic Double Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
01 May 2019 – 25 Jul 2019 | From R25362 per person sharing
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.