Package Ref: eB-MAL016
Discover a shifting palette of bohemian elegance that merges into scintillating tropical waters, alluring private islands and infinitely pristine beaches. Kanuhura (in the Lhaviyani Atoll) is just a 40-minute sea plane ride from Male. Comprising three private islands, Kanuhura is the ideal hideaway for the wild hearted traveler. The resort has several different rooming styles, to suit every need. Accommodation is spacious, luxurious and all within proximity of the surrounding gardens, ocean tides and various facilities spread throughout the resort, which include a soothing spa, multiple dining options as well as tropical beach bars. Speak to the concierge desk to arrange a host of water based activities in and around the area.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maldives (including approximate taxes)
- Return Kanuhura Seaplane transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast daily
- Daily entertainment
- Added Value:
- Kids under 12 years stay and play free when sharing with adults
- 30% Long stay offer included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
28 Apr 2019 – 29 Sep 2019 | From R54220 per person sharing
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.