Malahini Kuda Bandos
Package Ref: eB-MAL005
The 4-star Malahini Kuda Bandos resort is an opportunity to experience the beauty of island life in an elegant setting. Offering a spa and private beach, the resort is in Male City. Certain units feature seating areas to watch the world go by and the hotel blends tropical flavor with modern amenities. Guests will find a 24-hour front desk, hair dressing salon and gift shop at the property. Activities at the resort include a fitness center, spa and wellness center as well as various water activities including oceanic fishing. The resort is geared mainly to couples but families are more than welcome.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mahe (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel by speedboat transfer
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Malahini Kuda Bandos
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Use of: Canoe, Windsurf, and paddle boat.
- Beach Towel
- Service charge, green tax and GST
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
01 Feb 2019 – 31 Mar 2019 | From R31049 per person
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.