Casuarina Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAU030
Charming and vibrant, the Casuarina Hotel is situated on the North-West coast of Mauritius. This resort and spa offers a perfect location for couples, families and friends to experience a memorable island holiday. Casuarina features 94 spacious guest rooms where most terraces boast views of the turquoise lagoon and sprawling tropical gardens adjacent to the accommodation. There are 3 restaurants that each serve a delectable combination of international and local dishes as well as the Oasis Bar, situated between two swimming pools with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean beyond. The resort has a fully catered to kid’s club and additional facilities include tennis courts and a luxurious spa/gym. Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports including water skiing, glass bottom boat rides, snorkelling, kayaking, pedal boating and hobby cat sailing.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Casuarina Resort & Spa in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Free use of kayaks, pedal boats and hobie cats
- Snorkelling and glass bottom boats also included
- Added Value:
- A saving of R1156 per person included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 20 Sep 2019 – 27 Sep 2019
|FROM R16300 per person sharing|
Package based on set departure 20 September 2019 to return on 27 September 2019
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.