Coin De Mire Attitude Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAU002
Located in the North of the island, only a stone's throw away from the fishing village of Cap Malheureux and the lively town of Grand Baie, this hotel reflects the island's lifestyle of relaxation, comfort and simplicity.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach transfers from airport to resort
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Coin de Mire Attitude Resort in a Superior Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Added Value:
Glass bottom boat
Otentik Discovery: New self-guided tours app (smart phone provided at reception free of charge). Off beaten tracks, discovering exceptional sites, encounter with the local people
Otentik "notebook" kindly offered by the hotel, with all these souvenirs collected during your stay
Otentik Dinner: Experience Mauritian hospitality at its best with a genuine home cooked dinner in a local home (once a week upon reservation, additional cost applicable)
Otentik Bazar: The weekly "Made in Mauritius" market: wicker baskets, home-made jams, recycled sails bags and many more ideas for local souvenirs to take home
- Free baggage allowance of 2 x 23Kg's per person (excluding domestic sectors)
- Business class lounge access when travelling in Economy class from OR Tambo, King Shaka & Cape Town Intl Airports
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
04 Feb 2019 – 27 Apr 2019 | From R16167 per person
- High season airfare supplement applies:15 March 2019 - 30 April 2019
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.