Coco De Mer Hotel
Package Ref: eB-SEY003
Named after the rare Coco De Mer palm tree, this resort embodies, beauty, safety, peace and a sense of tranquility surrounded by nature. This modern 4-star hotel lies in 200 acres of natural vegetation, on a private location with an ultra-friendly atmosphere. The hotel also offers fantastic vies of the surrounding islands and forested mountainside. All rooms are spacious modern and comfortable with full facilities including en suite bathroom, balcony terrace. The mango terrace bar and restaurant, clad in wood and black slate is a perfect spot to enjoy the sunset while the Hibiscus restaurant serves world class cuisine. The resort also has multiple pools on the property, with private beaches dotted all over the strip. The spa treatments are out of this world and there is never a shortage of things to do on the property and surrounding area.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Praslin (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Coco de Mer Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
13 Mar 2019 – 15 May 2019 | From R29823 per person sharing
- Rates only apply to clients who are permanently based in South Africa
- High season rates may apply
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.