My Blue Hotel
Package Ref: eB-ZAN001
Situated in the Northern most part of the exquisite island of Zanzibar, in the breath-taking scenery of the Nungwe region you will discover the My Blue Hotel. The Hotel features 87 rooms divided between standard rooms, ground floor garden view, and suites. Every room has a small private terrace/balcony facing a beautiful tropical garden, complete with coconut palms and banana trees. Rooms are fully equipped with full amenities and en suite bathroom. A range of activities are on hand from snorkeling to deep sea diving. If you are in the mood you can even rent a boat and go deep sea fishing off the coast. Dine barefoot on the beach or laze by the ocean. Let time stand still in this pristine location.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 3* My Blue Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Welcome drink
- Afternoon tea served daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
18 Apr 2019 – 25 Apr 2019 | From R18565 per person
- Package based on set departure 18 - 25 April 2019.
- Limited availability
01 May 2019 – 14 Jun 2019 | From R16062 per person
- These rates are valid for South African residents only.
- Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats. Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Critical Notes Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar. Please inquire for details
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.