Alphine Heath Resort
Package Ref: eB-DEA004
The fun fueled aha Alpine Heath Resort offers its guests a selection of 100 superb chalets with breathtaking views of the Drakensberg mountains. Each chalet has a comfortable lounge, fireplace, self-catering kitchen and dining room built into the rooming structure. This award winning, self catering mountain village has it all and then some in terms of its activities for adults and kids alike. From mountain biking and horse riding trails, to hiking trails and children’s activities, the days will melt away while you and your loved ones relax in style.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* aha Alpine Heath Resort in a 3 bedroom fully self-catering chalet
- Added Value:
- Extensive kids entertainment programmes throughout the year over weekends & school holidays
- Complimentary guided hikes
- Receive a R100 credit voucher per chalet per stay to be used at Food & Beverage outlets at the resort
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 11 Jan 2021 – 29 Jan 2021
|FROM R419 per person sharing|
Valid for Midweek stays only (Sunday - Thursday)
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Valid for SADC Residents only
- A supplement from approximately R335 per person and minimum 2 nights applies for weekend stays.
- High season supplements and minimum 3 nights stay over holidays and between 12 - 13 January 2021
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.