Cairo & Sharm El Sheikh Combo
Package Ref: eB-DEA017
A perfect combination - two nights in Cairo to explore the Pyramids, Sphinx, and other remarkable century-old wonders and a relaxing five nights in beautiful Sharm El Sheikh with its majestic mountains, wonderful beaches and beautiful clear water!
- 2 nights accommodation at Ramses Hilton hotel (or similar) in Cairo
- Breakfast daily in Cairo
- Giza tour to view the Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple and Sakkara
- One bottle of water per person per tour
- 5 nights accommodation at Sharm Hilton Sharks Bay hotel (or similar) in Sharm el Sheikh
- All-Inclusive in Sharm El Sheik
- Meet, assist and transfers in Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh.
- Luggage handling throughout
- Current taxes and sightseeing entrance fees
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Entry into Pyramids
- Covid Tests
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 24 Apr 2023 – 30 Nov 2023
|FROM R16478 per person sharing|
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All passengers travelling to Egypt must have an original negative PCR test certificate with QR code and with required passenger details. Passengers who do not have a QR code on their test certificate will be denied boarding or deported back to their point of origin.
- Assistance with Covid PCR testing before departure home, will be arranged through a private authorized lab with the result in 24 hours. Current cost is USD 170.00 pp to be paid directly.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.