Elephant Lake Hotel
Package Ref: eB-DEA011
The Elephant Lake Hotel is situated on the magnificent shores of the St Lucia Estuary and nestled comfortably in the surrounding iSimangaliso Wetland Park, South Africa’s first Natural World Heritage Site. With the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park’s Nyalazi Gate just 50 kilometres away which offers the Big 5 safari experience, and the surrounding wetlands, the lakes, lagoons, freshwater swamps and grasslands of St Lucia, The Elephant Lake Hotel is the best place to stay and experience the different facets the iSimangaliso Wetland Park as well as Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park has to offer.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 3* Elephant Lake Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Receive a 10% discount on ST Lucia Estuary boat cruise
- Receive a 10% voucher for Hippo steakhouse on food and drink purchases
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 05 Oct 2020 – 29 Dec 2020
|FROM R1200 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.