Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-DEA018
Perfectly situated on the western shore of beautiful Mauritius in the Wolmar region, the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is a stylish 5-star hotel bordered by a wonderful white sandy beach, overlooking the clear waters of an adjacent turquoise lagoon. This newly refurbished hotel is ideal for families, couples and solo travelers. It offers 193 spacious guest rooms that infuse their interiors with island elegance. Some of the resorts many facilities include 3 bars, 3 restaurants, 2 swimming pools (with an infinity pool for adults) as well as a luxurious spa that is dedicated to harnessing the elements of earth to aid in their selection of world class treatments. In addition, there is also a fully equipped kid’s club with a great daily program, as well as a beauty & hair salon, tennis courts and a conference center. If you are in the mood for some great outdoor activities, then try your hand out in a variety of fun water sports including but not limited to sailing, water skiing, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and catamaran cruises.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily (a selection of drinks during dinner)
- Added Value:
- **1 Child under 12 years stays for free when sharing with two full paying adults (pays for flights, airport taxes & transfers)
- 15 Minute Welcome Massage per person upon Check-in
- Free buffet breakfast for early arrivals
- Daily Happy Hour at our Vista Bar
- *A saving of R6800 per person sharing included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 04 May 2021 – 21 Sep 2021
|FROM R24041 per person sharing|
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
**KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 12 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.