Club Med La Plantation D'Albion
Package Ref: eB-DEA010
Set along one of the wildest beaches of the island, La Plantation d'Albion is perched on the sandy shores of the west coast of Mauritius where the rich coral sea meets 21 hectares of lush garden. Our all-inclusive resort offers guests an authentic Mauritian holiday with attentive service.
Our 5 Trident all-inclusive family resort gives families a perfect oasis with childcare and facilities from 2 – 17 years, with kids’ clubs all-included from 4 – 17 years. Here guests can also enjoy champagne included from 6 pm every evening, a dedicated Zen Pool for adults, plus a whole host of all-inclusive water and land sports, restaurants, bars and evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the Club Med La Plantation D'Albion in a Superior room
- All-inclusive gourmet cuisine & open bar
- Kids club (kids from 4 years - 17 Years)
- Sports & Activities
- Day & Night Entertainment
- Annual subscription fee included
- Club Med Travel insurance included
- Added Value:
- Kids under 12 years stay free in their own inter-connecting rooms when sharing with 2 full paying adults
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 16 Dec 2023 – 21 Dec 2023
|FROM R41953 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- It is recommended that passengers visit the Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority’s website to complete the required documentation ahead of your departure to Mauritius.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: Children under 12 stay & eat for free in their own inter-connecting rooms when travelling with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
View full standard package Terms & Conditions
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.