Package Ref: eB-DEA022
With one arm reaching out to Asia and the other to Europe, Istanbul is the only city in the world built on two continents. The Bosphorus courses the waters of the Black Sea, the Sea of Marmara and the Golden Horn through the city’s heart. Istanbul's fate has been sealed by its vital strategic location and its enchanting natural beauty. For more than 1500 years it was the capital of three empires: Roman, Byzantine and the Ottoman Empires. It was beautified accordingly with magnificent monuments and became a metropolis where diverse cultures, nations and religions mingled. Those cultures, nations and religions are the small pieces that form the mosaic of Istanbul.
- Return Flights from Johannesburg to Istanbul (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 4* Levni Hotel & Spa
- English speaking guide on the tours
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast daily and 1 lunch
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Customary tips
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 25 May 2023 – 14 Nov 2023
|FROM R27682 per person sharing|
- Day 1: Istanbul Upon arrival you will be met by a Neon Tours representative with a Neon Tours signboard at the exit of Gate 9 and transferred to your hotel for your overnight stay.
- Day 2: Istanbul (Breakfast and Lunch) Full day tour including Topkapi Palace (excluding Harem section), Saint Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Underground Cistern and the Grand Bazaar.
Overnight in Istanbul.
- Day 3: Istanbul (Breakfast) Enjoy a half-day tour of cruise on the Bosphorus, depending on weather conditions.
Explore the city during a free afternoon.
Please note there is an optional dinner inclusive of Turkish belly and folk dancing. (additional charges apply)
- Day 4: Istanbul (Breakfast)
After breakfast, enjoy your free time in Istanbul
- Day 5: Istanbul (Breakfast)
Transfer to the airport.
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.