Misty Hills Country Hotel & Spa
Package Ref: eB-DEA016
Tucked away in the Cradle of Humankind is the 4-star Misty Hills Country Hotel, Conference Centre and Spa. Nestled in the foothills of the Swartkop Mountain range on the beautiful Kromdraai Valley and only 25 km from Johannesburg, this charming luxury hotel’s relaxed atmosphere is imbued with the touch of Africa. Rooms are spacious and decorated in rustic elegance, equipped with private bathroom and television. The communal leisure area houses 2 large swimming pools (as well as a children’s pool) private gym, secluded lounge and games room. Misty Hills hosts a variety of eating options, not least the famous Carnivore Restaurant, affectionately known as "Africa's greatest dining experience” and for good reason. The hotel is conveniently located close to some of the areas main tourist attractions such as the Rhino and Lion Park, the old Komdraai Gold Mines, Croc City and the sweeping landscape of the Magaliesberg.
- 1 Night accommodation at the 4* Misty Hills Country Hotel & Spa in a Deluxe room
- Breakfast with dinner at The Carnivore Restaurant
- Added Value:
- Receive a 10% per person discount off Spa Treatment (Pre-booking is essential)
- Receive a 10% off on meals
- *1 Child under 12 years stay free when sharing with two full paying adults and pay for meals directly at the hotel
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 12 Jan 2021 – 29 Apr 2021
|FROM R1080 per person sharing|
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Pre-booking for Spa treatments is essential to avoid disappointment
**KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 12 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and pay for meals directly at the hotel. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
The Carnivore Restaurant is open Thursday - Sunday and bookable directly
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.