Protea Hotel by Marriott Mossel Bay
Package Ref: eB-DEA008
Mossel Bay is a harbour town on the Garden Route. The Protea Hotel by Marriott Mossel Bay is overlooking Santos Bay with beautiful ocean views. Situated on the Mossel Bay shoreline with the majestic Outeniqua mountains in the backdrop the hotel is the perfect place to experience everything that Mossel Bay has to offer. The hotel comprises of a breakfast patio with sea view, the Cafe Gannet Seafood Restaurant - "Mossel Bay's Seafood House". For Gin - lover's - The Inverroche Gin School at the Cafe Gannet is the place to be!
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Protea Hotel by Marriott Mossel Bay
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Complimentary entrance pass to the Diaz Museum
- *Receive a 10% discount voucher for Shark Cage Diving
- *Receive a 10% discount voucher for Seal Island boat cruise
- *Receive a 10% discount voucher for Whale Watching Tour
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Oct 2020 – 29 Mar 2021
|FROM R1919 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- High season supplements and block out dates may apply between 15 December 2020 - 10 January 2021.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.