Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-DEA002
Set on a preserved beach of the North-eastern coast that frames the Azuri village, Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa delivers guests a distinctive getaway experience. It is an ideal retreat for couples and an enjoyable holiday for families. Renowned for its white sand beaches and clear lagoons, the island also has the world’s third largest coral reef.
Just a few steps away from the beach, the 100 rooms of the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa open out onto furnished balconies or terraces that overlook the verdant tropical surroundings of the resort. Indulge in culinary delicacies at 1 of the 3 restaurants and bars that offer local, Mediterranean and international cuisine. Guests can relax by the pool with a refreshing cocktail from the poolside Cyan Bar or unwind at the spa for a relaxing holiday.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa in a Premium Garden Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- A saving of R9196 per person sharing included
- Yoga and Pilate's session
- Glass bottom and snorkelling
- Complimentary shuttle to Flacq Market and Mangrove track
- Kayak river expedition and star gazing
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Dec 2020 – 12 Dec 2020
|FROM R20376 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.