Radisson Red Hotel V&A Waterfront
Package Ref: eB-DEA019
The Radisson Red Hotel is set in a prime tourist location right in the heart of the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town. Situated on the edge of the natural harbour with the magnificent Table Mountain as its backdrop, the famous V&A Waterfront offers a cosmopolitan mix of entertainment including shopping and dining. Located within close walking distance to the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), this hotel is easily accessible by car, train, ship as well as the helicopter. It is 25 km away from the Cape Town International Airport. The comfortable and well-appointed hotel rooms will provide a relaxing place for guests to enjoy their stay.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Radisson Red Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- G&T on arrival
- Receive a 15% discount on food & drinks at the hotel (excluding alcoholic drinks)
- Complimentary upgrade to a mountain facing room (subject to availability)
- Pet Added Value:
- A bandana,bed,food and water bowls
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 06 Oct 2020 – 12 Dec 2020
|FROM R1476 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- *Maximum 8kg & 2 dogs or cats only.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.