Chobe Princess Safari Boat
Package Ref: eB-AFR019
The Chobe Princess is located along the banks of the Chobe River, departing near Kasane only a few kilometres from the point where 4 African countries meet, namely Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is within travelling distance from one of the great wonders of the world , the magnificent Victoria Falls, as well as the world famous Chobe National Park, which borders the Chobe River, teeming with wildlife and approximately 120 000 elephants, as well as over 400 species of birds, making this an exceptional wildlife safari experience.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Kasane (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation on board 4* Chobe Princess in a Standard Cabin
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Selected local drinks daily
- Added Value:
- Guided water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Guided water-based fishing strictly on catch and release basis
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Premium alcoholic beverages, additional transfers and land based game drives
- Gratuities and porterage fee
PCR test is mandatory for clients travelling back to Botswana at approx. R700 per persons
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 14 Jul 2022 – 24 Nov 2022
|FROM R27277 per person sharing|
- DAY ONE: If you arrive with the 13:00 and 14:00 transfers, you’ll be served lunch, while if you’re transferred at 15:00 or 16:00 you’ll be served a selection of snacks. Once all our guests have boarded in the late afternoon, and if the weather permits, we’ll go in search of some big game. This is the perfect time of day to make the most of that golden glow of the African sunset by getting some iconic shots of the animals as they gravitate towards the river before night falls.
After the sunset cruise return back on board and freshen up before meeting your Captain on the upper deck. After a safety briefing, you’ll make your way to the dining room where you’ll be served a delicious three-course plated dinner along with an excellent choice of wines. Finish off with a hot drink or nightcap at the bar before retiring to the night sounds of Africa in the distance.
- DAY TWO: We know that some guests like to watch the sunrise as they sip on their coffee while others like to take a more leisurely approach. That’s why we let you choose your morning activities, depending on the type of holiday you’re searching for. Perhaps you want to enjoy a water-based safari or a village tour on the Namibian side of the river? Or perhaps you’d prefer a spot of bird watching or fishing instead? Or for the more adventurous a walking tour to a 2000-year-old baobab tree? You may even decide to simply remain on board as the Chobe Princess houseboat glides its way along the banks of the Chobe River.
After your morning activities, enjoy lunch on board while using your unique vantage point to spot wild animals and drink in the expansive views. Join our guide in the afternoon for a water-based safari on a tender boat where you can get up close to an array of wildlife, including some of the 120 000 elephants for which the Chobe is well known. After a delicious dinner, settle down for a restful and tranquil night in your cabin.
- DAY THREE: You’ve made a wise choice – you have a whole extra day to enjoy the delights of Zambezi Queen.
After a hearty breakfast, head off to experience those activities you didn’t manage to fit in yesterday: enjoy a water-based river safari by tender boat, a village or walking tour, go bird watching or fishing for tigerfish or bream. Return for lunch on board and some relaxation time before the afternoon activities start. Again, you have the choice between tiger or bream fishing, a village or walking tour, game viewing by tender boat or bird watching.
- DAY FOUR: Enjoy a morning cruise during breakfast as you do your last bit of animal spotting and take some memorable pictures. Bid our crew a reluctant farewell and then make your way via boat to the Namibian Immigration Office. Once you’ve had your documents stamped you’ll be transferred via boat to the Kasane Immigration Office where you’ll have your documents stamped once again before entering Botswana.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Departs on Fridays only.
- Valid for SADC residents only.
- Minimum 3 Night stay required.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.