The Kingdom Hotel
Package Ref: eB-AFR001
The Kingdom hotel is centrally located within the small town of Victoria Falls, close to all the major attractions including the Victoria Falls rainforest. It may look like the city of a lost civilisation but the Kingdom Hotel is one of Victoria Falls' best known family hotels. This hotel is the home of stunning architecture, which echoes the Victoria Falls. The great domes, pillars and bridges over the many water features at The Kingdom Hotel resemble the style of 'Great Zimbabwe'. Expect all the comforts of a modern resort geared up in every way for your maximum comfort and enjoyment. Stay in one of 294 rooms situated in the hotel grounds, where many rooms have a balcony overlooking the lake and water features which are an ideal place to relax and de-stress. Zambezi National Park is close to the hotel and has many fun activities including elephant riding and game viewing. The hotel has its own food court offering a wide choice of delicious meal ranging from a quick eat-and-go to a full sit down lunch or dinner, and suiting all ages. The Kingdom Hotel offers three swimming pools and a toddlers pool, a children's play area, casino, a spa and beauty parlor and many more exciting facilities.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls on Fastjet (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation at 3* The Kingdom at Victoria Falls in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- *2 Children under 12 years stay free when sharing with two full paying adults (Pay for meals,flights and return airport transfers)
- Free Wifi access throughout the hotel
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Jul 2022 – 15 Dec 2022
|FROM R10895 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Valid for SA Residents only
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 12 stay for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Covid -19 requirement to enter Zimbabwe is a 48 hours PCR Negative certificate and Covid-19 testing is done at Victoria Falls Hospital at a cost of USD60 per test excl. transfers.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.