Xigera Safari Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR062
This is Xigera (pronounced “Kee-jera” and named after the pied kingfisher), a bold new statement in Botswana’s most unspoilt wilderness, located on the western side of the Moremi Game Reserve in the heart of the Okavango Delta. Xigera is a labour of love, a miraculous and enchanting transformation that will create experiences that are, quite simply, extraordinary.
There are just 12 fully air-conditioned suites. Each one is an exquisite reimagining of the safari experience, showcasing the finest Southern African artisans and creating a design that is utterly in tune with its surroundings. Quietly surprising touches are everywhere, from the lily-inspired spa to the chance of a life-changing sleep-out beneath the velvet night sky.
- Return airport to lodge transfer in light aircraft
- 2 Nights stay at the 5* Xigera Safari Lodge in a Luxury Suite (184 sqm) with private deck and outdoor gazebo
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages daily
- Accommodation taxes, applicable tourism levies and park fees
- In-Suite Wi-Fi
- Daily laundry service
- Activities including; Game drives, boating, seasonal catch-and-release fishing, mekoro excursions, walking, scheduled yoga classes, use of the gym, pool and library
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- All spa treatments and spa products; and cigars and drinks on the Premium List
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Jun 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
|FROM R39630 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- COVID TESTING :
- Option 1 (Recommended) : Guests pay directly in camp for the PCR Covid test (approx. BWP990/USD91 pp) and the cost of the flight for a nurse to fly in (approx. BWP6,840/USD630). The cost of the nurse's flight will be split by the number of guests being tested that day in camp
- Option 2 : Guests prepay the PCR Covid test directly with Pharma (approx. BWP999/USD91 pp) and the cost of the flight for a nurse to fly in (approx. BWP5,500/USD510)
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.