AfriCamps at Mackers
Package Ref: eB-GAU044
AfriCamps at Mackers in Hazyview is magnificently set on the river bank of the Sabie River. All luxury tents are facing the river just a few meters from the streaming water and are surrounded by lunch green grass and indigenous forest. The camp is just a few minutes’ drive from Hazyview, a small farming town that is famous for its banana, macadamia and coffee industry, but even better known for its easy access to the Panorama route and Kruger National Park, two of the most popular tourist attractions in South Africa. AfriCamps at Makers is the perfect place to relax and explore when looking to spend some time in the Mpumalanga bush.
Hear the nearby wild animals at night from the comfort of your luxury tent or walk a few meters over the soft grass to dip your toes into the river right in front of you. Spend some time in your own backyard taking a swim in the large swimming pool or taking a beautiful hike from your tent to admire the breath-taking scenery of waterfalls and wild rapids further up the river. The camp is perfectly positioned to spend a few days exploring the area and visiting the many attractions in in both directions of you. You could spend a day or two in the Kruger National Park spotting the Big 5 or driving along the Panoramic Route experiencing the breath-taking scenery and wonder of God's Window, 3 Rondavels and Bourkes Luck potholes.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the AfriCamps at Mackers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private braai area
- Air conditioning - cooling only
- Electric blankets
- Pool (communal)
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 13 Jan 2021 – 30 Apr 2021
|FROM R1690 per person sharing|
Each camp has their own minimum stays in accordance to events/holidays in that specific area. Tents can sleep up to 5 people.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Please note that each camp has their own minimum stays in accordance to events/holidays in that specific area. Minimum of 2 nights during peak season. Minimum of 2 nights at weekends. Minimum of 3 nights on public holidays long weekends.
- A child supplement applies for children aged between 03 - 16 years from R175 per child per night during peak season and R 140 per child per night for off-peak season.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.