Package Ref: eB-GAU037
Nothing points to a care free getaway and family fueled fun better than the one and only Sun City. The Cabanas Resort, a longtime favorite of SA holiday makers offers a total of 380 rooms, cheerfully decorated in vivid colors with a relaxed and friendly feel, perfect for families of all shapes and sizes. The list of activities that the overall facility offers is massive, from water slides and fun in the valley of the waves to a whole host of activities for kids, bars and pool decks for adults, restaurants, game viewing, golf and much more. If a comfortable and highly memorable family vacation is what you are after, The Cabana’s is the place to be
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 3* Cabanas Hotel in a Standard Family Room
- Breakfast daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- Complimentary entry into the Valley of Waves and Sun City Resort
- 2 Kids under the age of 18 years stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 16 Apr 2021 – 28 Nov 2021
|FROM R2926 per person sharing|
Midweek stay rates also available. Call our travel desk for a quote
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Valid for SA Residents & weekend stays only (Friday - Saturday).
- The Valley of the Waves Summer Trading Hours
- 09h00 - 18h00 Summer (27 September 2020 to April 2021 )
- Gates open at 09h00 and close at 18h00. Water features shut down at 17h30
- The Valley of the Waves Winter Trading Hours
- 10h00 - 17h00 Winter (May to August)
- Gates open at 10h00 and close at 16h00. Water features shut down at 16h30
- The Valley of the Waves is closed between 31 May 2021 to 07 July 2021 for annual maintenance
- The Valley of Waves may be closed or close early due to private functions on an ad-hoc basis
- The following activities are currently closed until further notice: Encore, Croc Village, Sun Star, Vibes, Casino Bar & The Sheebeen.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under the age of 18 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and pay for meals directly at the hotel. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.