Package Ref: eB-GAU038
Named after the flowing streams and lush tropical gardens that surround the building, the 243 room Cascades Hotel is the pinnacle rock star of the Sun City Resort complex. The hotels unique terraced shape is not only immediately identifiable but provides all rooms with striking views of either the pool or the lush indigenous garden jam packed with stunning bird life. Centrally situated and a stone’s throw away from all the resorts major activities including the entertainment center and the Gary Player Golf Course. The hotels pool area with small private beach and tanning area is like setting foot on a long forgotten tropical island and only a short drive from the big city.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Cascades Hotel in a Luxury room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- R700 room credit daily redeemable at the Cabanas pool deck, Mankwe Gametrackers, Adrenaline Extreme or Segway
- Entry into the Valley of Waves and Sun City Resort
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 12 Jan 2021 – 29 Mar 2021
|FROM R3406 per person sharing|
Weekend stay rates also available. Call our travel desk for a quote
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- A supplement of R202 per person per night applies for weekend stays.
- Pool closures between May and August will apply due to maintenance
- The Valley of the Waves Summer Trading Hours
- 09h00 - 18h00 Summer (27 September 2020 to April 2021)
- Gates open at 09h00 and close at 18h00. Water features shut down at 17h30
- The Valley of the Waves Winter Trading Hours
- 10h00 - 17h00 Winter (May to August)
- Gates open at 10h00 and close at 16h00. Water features shut down at 16h30
- The Valley of the Waves closes for a month between May and August for annual maintenance
- The Valley of Waves may be closed or close early due to private functions on an ad-hoc basis.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.