Package Ref: eB-GAU018
Do you want to enjoy a piece of nature and tranquillity or want to end off your business meetings and conferences with a relaxing massage? Then the Indaba Hotel in Fourways, just north of Sandton and only 15km away from the Lanseria International Airport is the place you should be. Convenience is the name of this hotel. With several conference venues that can accommodate up to 2000 delegates in total and banqueting facilities for up to 500 people not to mention the amazing Mowana Spa provides the tranquillity and relaxation with several wellness offerings which one needs after an intense working week. The Indaba Hotel is the ideal hotel for a quick romantic or wellness getaway as well as for business.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Indaba Hotel in a Standard room
- Breakfast daily
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- VIP Turndown including a gift
- One Chiefs Boma Dinner for two including one bottle of Indaba Premier House Wine
Mowana African Skies Night Spa Pamper for two people inclusive of a 3-course spa dinner, spa beverage, a relaxing Full Body Hot Stone Massage, a Pampering Foot Massage and a de-stress Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Shuttle to Monte Casino daily between 09h00 - 21h00
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 29 Apr 2021 – 29 Jul 2021
|FROM R3205 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Spa Pamper is available Fridays and Saturdays from 18h00 - 23h00 ONLY.
- Spa bookings that include meal preferences and/or dietary requirements must be pre-confirmed on booking as walk-in clients cannot be assisted.
- Please note that pre-booking of any spa treatments is essential as walk-in clients cannot be assisted.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.