Perry's Bridge Hollow Boutique Hotel
Package Ref: eB-GAU048
Set among indigenous gardens the Hotel is designed to bring a sense of being outdoors while settling into the comforts of modern day luxury. Located at the Perry’s Bridge Trading Post, guests have access to a unique shopping experience, offering something for young and old with everything from spa treatments to children’s activities at their fingertips. The Kruger National Park is a mere 10 minute drive and the breath-taking vistas of the Panorama Route are on your doorstep. Experience a ‘Big 5’ safari, elephant embraces at Elephant Whispers, God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the Blyde River Canyon during an easy drive from Perry’s Bridge Hollow Boutique Hotel. Perry's Bridge Hollow Boutique Hotel offers warm, personal service, away from the crowds to allow guests to exhale life’s stressors and submerge themselves in tranquil surrounds with the promise of adventure on the horizon.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 4* Perry's Bridge Hollow Boutique Hotel in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Kids under 12 years stay & eat for free sharing with 2 full paying adults (subject to availability)
- One bottle of Estate Wine in room on arrival
- Quad biking
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 06 Jan 2021 – 26 Apr 2021
|FROM R4508 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 18 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Valid for SADC Residents.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.