Premier Hotel Roodevalley
Package Ref: eB-GAU045
The Premier Hotel Roodevalley lies on the banks of the Pienaar's River in Pretoria, surrounded by a nature reserve and a bird sanctuary. The hotel offers a relaxed bush setting within easy reach of Pretoria, Menlyn, Johannesburg and OR Tambo International Airport, complete with thatched buildings and beautiful boma experiences, for a true African feel. Enjoy uniquely South African architectural wonders like the Voortrekker Monument and Union building. Explore museums and local heritage sites for a look into South Africa’s richly diverse history or visit on of the area’s bustling shopping districts and mails. Country Kitchen Restaurant at the Premier Hotel Roodevalley is known for its delicious and plentiful South African country style meals. The menu is varied daily and includes dishes from both traditional and international cuisine.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 3* Premier Hotel Roodevalley in a Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- One child under 16 years stays free when sharing with 2 adults including breakfast (Dinner payable directly at approximately R200 per night)
- Bottle of wine, cheese and fruit platter on arrival
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 29 Apr 2021 – 20 Dec 2021
|FROM R1600 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under 16 years stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Any 'free' or inclusive offer must be redeemed during occupancy at the hotel.
- Any free or inclusive offer not redeemed are not refundable and may not be exchanged.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.