Classics of Turkey
Package Ref: eB-DEA020
Turkey is a country of beauty, contradiction, vast archives of history and incredible people. A place where the modern world meets the ancient and all in all, a wondrous destination to explore to the fullest. Take a once in a lifetime trip to this incredible country when you embark of the Classic Turkey Tour. Experience the excitement and bustling energy of Istanbul with a full day tour and enough leisure time to discover its hidden gems. Marvel at the unusual rock formations of the world famous Cappadocia, then on to the magnificent calcium cascades of Pamukkale and the Roman ruins of Ephesus before stopping to see the famous Troy and Gallipoli. Expect ten days of history, exquisite food and brilliant night life when you take to Turkey and create lasting memories as you go.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Istanbul (including approximate taxes)
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- 10 Nights accommodation at 4* hotels
- Breakfast daily and 8 Dinners
- Licenced Guides throughout
- Local taxes and service charges
- Luggage handling
- Tour Highlights:
- Topkapi Palace
- Grand Bazaar, world’s largest and oldest covered market
- Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara
- Saratli, a secret underground city
- Open Air Museum of Goreme, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hiking through the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia
- Pamukkale the Cotton Castle
- Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Ancient city of Troy
- Anzac Cove at Gallipoli
- Special dinners at restaurants
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Personal expenses, lunches, drinks, optional tours, customary tips to drivers and guides
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 08 Apr 2023 – 08 Nov 2023
|FROM R33647 per person sharing|
Book & pay by 31 March 2023 to qualify for this offer
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry
Please note that the hotels will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to departure.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.