Grand Mirage Resort
Package Ref: eB-DEA029
Set on the southern part of Bali, Tanjung Benoa - Nusa Dua resort area, Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali is blessed with a hypnotizing view of Indian Ocean. This beach hotel in Bali is 25 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport. With its pristine private beach, this 5 star beachfront Bali resort offers wonderful experiences of spending leisure time in a luxury hotel.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Bali (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Grand Mirage Resort in a Premiere Garden room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 10 Jan 2023 – 30 Apr 2023
|FROM R17750 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Each country has their own requirements regarding mandatory quarantine periods and COVID-19 testing before travellers are permitted to enter that country. You are responsible for familiarising yourself with these requirements before you travel, and eBucks Travel cannot be held responsible for any travel disruptions or cancellations experienced due to non-compliance with international COVID-19 regulations. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.