Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort
Package Ref: eB-074-HF
There’s a heavenly corner of earth, hidden from the world, tucked between the forested Hang Nak mountain and one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand. The secluded 5 Star Tubkaak Resort is a private sanctuary to relax, romance and feel at one with nature. This boutique resort overlooks a gorgeous white sand beach and a spectacular 13-island archipelago in the Andaman Sea. The distant islands provide great shelter from the monsoon winds creating a safe beach to swim with calm waters all year round. Set sail direct from the beach and explore the islands or take it all in from a bean bag on the sand with a happy hour cocktail at sunset.
The cosy rooms and villas feel like home, featuring signature outdoor sunken bathtubs for ultimate pampering. Architect A49 ensured all the mature trees on the site were preserved and allowed the fresh mountain water to run through the resort as it always has. Look out for the vernacular architecture of Southern Thailand in the ceilings and walls of the rooms and villas.
Indulge your senses at the unique L’escape Spa and dine on exquisite cuisine at Di Mare and The Arundina on the beachfront, where dishes are lovingly prepared using the freshly picked ingredients from an own organic garden. Whether staying to celebrate romance or to experience the beauty of nature, this special Krabi beach resort will stay with you long after you leave.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Phuket on Emirates (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort in a Superior Room
- Breakfast daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Nov 2023 – 20 Dec 2023
|FROM R30740 per person sharing|
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Each country has their own requirements regarding mandatory quarantine periods and COVID-19 testing before travellers are permitted to enter that country. You are responsible for familiarising yourself with these requirements before you travel, and eBucks Travel cannot be held responsible for any travel disruptions or cancellations experienced due to non-compliance with international COVID-19 regulations. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.