Winter Wonderland Experience
Package Ref: eB-DEA024
Hyde Park's Winter wonderland, the world's best destination for festive fun in the heart of London. Enjoy ice skating on the UK's largest outdoor ice rink, visit the food stalls, rides and games, spectacular shows, Santaland, Christmas markets, The Ice bar and Ice sculpting workshops and so much more ….. fun and adventure for the whole family.
Stay at the Copthorne Hotel in London and at your own leisure walk through Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus and take in the ambience, experience the Christmas lights whilst doing a spot of shopping, and on to Hyde Parks winter wonderland for an evening of family fun. Enjoy a city sightseeing tour on a Hop on Hop off bus throughout the vibrant city of London.
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Copthorne Tara Hotel in a double room
- Breakfast daily
- Hop on Hop off Bus City Sightseeing London
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 22 Nov 2022 – 30 Jan 2023
|FROM R11962 per person sharing|
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
Peak season supplements may apply from the 16 December 2022 - 02 January 2023
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.