AfriCamps at White Elephant Safaris
Pongola Game Reserve
Package Ref: eB-KWA053
Enjoy an AfriCamps glamping getaway while experiencing all the thrills of an established private game reserve where buffalo, elephant, rhino, leopard, hyena, giraffe, wildebeest, zebra, warthog, 12 different antelope species, and over 350 bird species roam the plains and grace the skies. The occasional splashes of hippo, crocodile, and tiger fish in Lake Jozini provides an exciting water-based safari experience. This camp is in Pongola Game Reserve, KwaZulu-Natal and the perfect destination for a self-catering family getaway where land-based and water-based guided safaris departing right from the camp are the highlights of your stay.
Safaris, guided bush walks, tiger fishing on Lake Jozini and sundowners by the pool are some of the must - dos during your stay.Spend a day in the life of a rhino and elephant researcher and uncover all the mysteries of these majestic, but vulnerable creatures. The experiences at this camp are both thrilling and educational and will give visitors an insightful view of conservation.
To end off your day, soak up the African sunset from your outdoor wood-fired hot tub and, if you are lucky, antelope roaming among the tents will pay you a visit.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the AfriCamps at White Elephant Safaris
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood-fired Hot Tubs
- Wood burning fireplace (closed combustion)
- Private braai area
- Air conditioning - cooling only
- Pool (communal)
- Electric blankets
- Added Value:
- A 20% booking discount included (excluding peak season)
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 20 Nov 2020 – 09 Dec 2020
|FROM R1072 per person sharing|
Land Only Package
Travel between: 10 Dec 2020 – 09 Jan 2021
|FROM R2340 per person sharing|
Land Only Package
Travel between: 10 Jan 2021 – 30 Apr 2021
|FROM R1472 per person sharing|
Book & pay in full by 9 December 2020 to qualify for this offer. Each camp has their own minimum stays in accordance to events/holidays in that specific area. Tents can sleep up to 5 people.
- HOW TO WIN:
- Book an Africamps holiday with eBucks Travel between 20 November - 9 December 2020 for stays between 20 November 2020 and 30 April 2021 and 1 lucky winner stands a chance to win a 2 night anytime stay at any Africamps Camp.
- Book & pay in full by 9 December 2020 to qualify for this offer.
- The Prize will be in form of a voucher from Africamps directly.
- Stay valid for up to a maximum of 5 people sharing.
- The voucher is valid for stays until 30 November 2021, excluding peak season dates.
- The voucher may not be exchanged for cash and no change will be given if the voucher is not used & is non-transferrable.
- eBucks standard competition rules, t’s & c’s apply.
- Supplier competition rules apply.
- Please note that each camp has their own minimum stays in accordance to events/holidays in that specific area. Minimum of 2 nights during peak season. Minimum of 2 nights at weekends. Minimum of 3 nights on public holidays long weekends.
- A child supplement applies for children aged between 03 - 16 years from R 175 per child per night during peak season and R 140 per child per night for off-peak season.
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.