The Blue Marlin Hotel
Package Ref: eB-KWA014
With a legacy spanning the course of decades and seeing to it that every holiday is a memorable one, The Blue Marlin Hotel is a landmark destination, located in the heart of Scottburgh in Durban. Holding 122 rooms, most of which hold stunning sea views and offering its guests a comfortable, inviting and tranquil space, with varied amenities and a host of facilities to suit any and every need. Spend a day enjoying the stunning ocean views from the comfort of the sea facing swimming pool, spend an afternoon in the hotels signature bar and partake in a mouthwatering dinner at the Light House Restaurant. The fully equipped games room and outdoor playground ensure that the entire family stays relaxed and entertained and the views of the surrounding Indian Ocean coastline are truly breathtaking. Inside the hotel, the Crystal Scuba Academy offers fully accredited PADI diving courses, ranging from beginner to professional and once you have graduated, use your knowledge when you partake in a range of activities in the surrounding area, from diving excursions, dolphin cruises, deep sea fishing and historical cultural excursions. The Blue Marlin is the perfect stop to explore the Sunshine Coast.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the Blue Marlin Hotel in a Superior Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Receive a 10% off meals and on-site activities
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Conservation Levy
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 29 Apr 2021 – 28 Sep 2021
|FROM R1975 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.