The Oyster Box
Package Ref: eB-KWA051
Set on the sweeping shores of the Indian Ocean and overlooking the fabled Umhlanga lighthouse, with ultra-luxurious accommodation, incredible vistas and world class dining, this 5-Star hotel needs no introduction. A firm favourite with local and international holiday makers alike, the Oyster Box Hotel exudes timeless elegance and award winning indulgence. With 86 upscale rooms, suites and villas to choose from and with luxurious finishing’s in each, you are bound to find your optimum level of comfort. The Spa is a balance restoring, energy enhancing journey into new realms of relaxation and if you are planning to get out and about, there is a wealth of world class shopping and fun filled activities in the surroundings areas, but quite honestly, who would want to ever leave the hotel.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* The Oyster Box in a Classic Garden Facing Room
- Breakfast daily including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
- Free WiFi
- Added Value:
- 1 Child under 12 years stays and eats breakfast free when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pays for extras)
- Welcome drink
- One cocktail or mocktail
- Scheduled transfers to and from The Gateway Theatre of Shopping
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 15 Jan 2023 – 14 Dec 2023
|FROM R5609 per person sharing|
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under 12 stays and eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- A peak season surcharge of R1 205 per person per night apples 17 - 20 March, 06 - 09 April, 26 - 30 April, 15 - 17 June, 30 June - 01 July & 22 - 24 September 2023.
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.