The Oyster Box
Package Ref: eB-KWA051
Set on the sweeping shores of the Indian Ocean and overlooking the fabled Umhlanga lighthouse, with ultra-luxurious accommodation, incredible vistas and world class dining, this 5-Star hotel needs no introduction. A firm favourite with local and international holiday makers alike, the Oyster Box Hotel exudes timeless elegance and award winning indulgence. With 86 upscale rooms, suites and villas to choose from and with luxurious finishing’s in each, you are bound to find your optimum level of comfort. The Spa is a balance restoring, energy enhancing journey into new realms of relaxation and if you are planning to get out and about, there is a wealth of world class shopping and fun filled activities in the surroundings areas, but quite honestly, who would want to ever leave the hotel.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* The Oyster Box in a Classic Garden Facing Room
- Breakfast daily with freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
- Free WiFi
- Added Value:
- 1 Child under 12 years stays and eats breakfast for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults
- Welcome drink
- One cocktail or mocktail per stay
- Express Segway Glide
- Scheduled transfers to and from The Gateway Theatre of Shopping
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 06 Jan 2022 – 14 Dec 2022
|FROM R5165 per person sharing|
COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 12 stays and eats breakfast for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and pays for extras directly at the hotel. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- A supplement of R1 340 per adult per night applies 01 - 03 July 2022.
- Minimum 3 night stay applies 14 - 18 April, 15 - 18 June & 05 - 09 August 2022.
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.