Package Ref: eB-261-TH
Superbly situated in the heart of the ruggedly beautiful Garden Route, the multi award winning Fancourt Hotel has cemented itself time and again as one of South Africa’s pinnacle holiday destinations, in terms of its outstanding landscaped gardens, luxurious accommodation and exceptional attention to detail, stemming from its ambient décor right through to the acclaimed services the facility provides. With the striking Outeniqua mountain range as a constant backdrop, the hotels sprawling gardens merge into three world recognized (Gary Player designed) golf courses that traverse the property in all directions. The hotel’s 115 rooms offer a spacious and elegant reprieve from the outside world, combining Old English style with a glamourous and contemporary flair. Some of the provinces best swimming beaches are within easy access of the property and the hotel also boasts a discernably varied and ultimately luxurious spa/wellness center that promises to rejuvenate mind and spirit. Discover exceptional moments, day by day, hour by hour with the definitive Fancourt Hotel.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Fancourt Hotel in a Classic Room
- Breakfast daily
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Items of a personal nature
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Nov 2023 – 31 Mar 2024
|FROM R4514 per person sharing|
- Valid for SADC Residents only
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each supplier’s terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.