Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
Package Ref: eB-DEA011
A world class all-inclusive resort, Diamonds Athuruga is just a 20-minute scenic flight from Male International Airport. It features 71 spacious bungalows, suites and villas. The over-water villas feature a large terrace with direct access to the lagoon and are fitted with a canopy bed, living area and large en suite bathroom. Beachfront bungalows have a private veranda with seating area and open-air shower. Some have WiFi in the rooms but there is also free internet access in the lobby. Facilities include a spa offering Ayurvedic treatments, 5 restaurants, 2 bars, a dive centre, library, games room and a Nintendo console, as well as a business centre. Guests can spend a day enjoying beach volley ball, a daily tailored activities programme, live music, yoga and Pilates. There is also an astronomy night as well as a marine biology evening once a week along with free trips to the local fishermen's island and a PADI accredited dive centre with Nitrox facilities. Water sports include canoes, laser sailing, wind surfing and guided snorkelling tours. Big game fishing and catamaran chartering is available at an additional cost.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport and hotel seaplane transfer
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Diamonds Athuruga Maldives in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- Free Wifi
- Added Value:
- Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef including equipment
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- COVID-19 PCR test is done directly at the hotel and costs approximately $90 per person
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 04 May 2022 – 31 Oct 2022
|FROM R35914 per person sharing|
- UNIQUE OFFERING:
- Well-equipped diving centre provides enthusiasts with the very best underwater experiences.
- Enchanting well known coral reefs
- Clinic with in-house doctor and medical care (24h)
- Entertainment with international day and night programs
- RESORT OFFERING:
- Spherique fashion boutique and pharmacy
- Tailoring services
- Library with a wide range of books and games
- Serena Spa
- Water Sports Center
- Resident island marine biologist
- Diving Centre
COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Airline surcharges may apply during selected periods including school holidays, public holidays and long weekends.
- Due to the ever changing airline options available, the airline quoted may change and bear additional costs at time of enquiry
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.